Friday, March 14, 2008

On Coffee

Joffrey's Coffee and Tea Company in Florida has an interesting marketing campaign running.

In their "java beta test" campaign in exchange for your meat space address, email address and blog address Joffreys are offering ten thousand bloggers a free sample of their flavoured "Jamaican Me Crazy" coffee and a link from their special Java Beta Test link page.

I love coffee, couldn't help myself and signed up.

So far the promised linkage has brought "On a Hill" three visitors.

Not many, but not surprising as I'm just one of the thousand or so bloggers already listed and writing about flavoured coffee.

It's clever.

Before this campaign started I'd never heard of Joffreys.
I have now; and so have you!

When and if my free cup of coffee arrives I'll let you know what it's like.


There's no such thing as a free cup of coffee.


Powered by ScribeFire.

2 comments:

  1. Actually, there is such a thing as a free coffee. Call in and say hello next time you're at Valleys Innovation Centre and I'll prove it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!

    Thanks Tim, I might just do that.

    But remember I'm from Cardiff, we rarely head North up the A470.

    ReplyDelete